idRisk will take all reasonable steps to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act. We will do our utmost to respect user privacy.
At idRisk, we collect different types of information about our users for three main reasons:
- To improve the services that we offer
- To market our services more effectively to people who may benefit from them
- To improve the operation of the website
idRisk reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for lawful business purposes.
Where we collect registration information from an individual, we will never share that individual's information with a third party, including an advertiser, without that user's explicit permission. idRisk will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your explicit consent. With your permission we will only share such data with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties.
idRisk makes every effort to adhere to the Data Protection Act and other relevant legal requirements and takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that user information is only seen by responsible and trustworthy third parties with your consent. However, we are not responsible for the actions of any third parties who receive such information.
Our website may link to other websites. We are not responsible for the data policies of any other person or for the content of any other website.
Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and ourselves.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy can be summarised in one sentence: We will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
We follow these three principles:
- We will respect your email privacy. You will receive mail from the idRisk group only if you have agreed to this.
- We will not pass on any individual user details (including your email address) unless we have your prior consent or you are trying to contact someone connected with idRisk
- Otherwise, we will only use anonymous statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns in order to improve the operation of our websites and the type of services we offer.
What Information Do We Have About You?
'Cookies' are small pieces of data that are stored by your browser in your computer's memory. They make it possible for us to identify registered users without needing to ask for registration details every time you access one of the idRisk websites. Using cookies makes accessing our websites more convenient for the user.
We will not sell or publish this information without your explicit consent. We may use this information in the following ways:
- to improve the services that we offer
- to market our services more effectively to people who may benefit from them
- to improve the operation of the website