Claims & Loss Management
Even with the best planning and risk management strategies in place, accidents still happen.
When they do, companies are often faced with the burden of a long and complicated claim and don't have the expertise to minimise the damage and financial impact of that claim and resolve issues quickly.
There are two ways that idRisk can help its customers with claims and loss management:
- By becoming involved with a company in advance of any claim, idRisk can use its wide-ranging expertise to understand where losses are likely to happen and embed measures dealing with these potential losses into the disaster management plan. When an accident does happen, idRisk can step in knowing the history of the company and its systems and help to resolve an ensuing claim quickly and cost-effectively.
- When a problem occurs idRisk can help customers to manage the incident and find the best possible resolution, working with brokers, insurers and their loss adjusters.
Areas of Expertise
By using consultants who are expert at high-level strategic thinking, idRisk can manage an overall approach to claims. In addition, idRisk has access to a range of specialist consultants and can therefore resolve incidents in a large number of areas including:
- Property damage
- Engineering and computer damage
- Return to work
- Business interruption and increased cost of working
- Catastrophic losses
- Debt recovery
- Occupational risk services
- Professional indemnity
Within the above areas, idRisk offers solutions in:
- Complex claim solution
- Procedural review and audit
For specialist advice contact our
Contact Claims & Loss Management
team or contact us on